- To convene and facilitate learning on effective approaches to bring about social change involving advocates, activists and funders. Early work will focus on practitioners working on migration and integration.
- To produce and disseminate learning and resources for activists and funders on approaches used to advance social change. Initial work will include producing resources on (i) effective leadership for social change (ii) assessing the role of philanthropy in tackling conflict and building peace; and (iii) disseminating lessons on effective strategies for social change.
- To provide consultancy, convening and strategic planning services to foundations and individual donors to enhance the effectiveness of their financial support for social change efforts.
- To support the exchange of experience and the development of expertise amongst emerging and established activists in the fields of reconciliation and human rights.
- Specifically in Ireland, to catalyse new streams of social change by creating opportunities for activists on the island of Ireland to share their experiences and begin to work in a more co-ordinated way.
For further information on any of these areas of work please contact Martin or Padraic.